Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Huwaei h883g Windows Phone

I have to start off by saying the Huwaei h883g is a great windows phone!

The screen itself is amazingly resilient.  So much so that when I accidentally dropped it on an concrete road (face down) it didn't get one scratch on the screen!

The camera is great, 5mgp is pretty good.  The front camera isn't that good it's only okay.
Performance: never stalls, simple to use operating system.

Over  all it's a decent phone even saying it's a major step in the right direction wouldn't be a lie.
One of the problems I Had was that my phone wasn't recognized by my computer, and there's was a nother problem with the battery when it ran out completely it had big problems charging up again, it had one other thing that I didn't like but it had nothing to do with the phone it was the store for apps didn't have too many good apps but since it's still some what a new system I'll give it some slack. So I think it's a pretty good phone, but that's for you too decide.   

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article. Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I might start posting again!

    ReplyDelete