Monday, September 2, 2013

LatLock E70 Running Backpack - review

Positive review for ruggedness, design, and so forth and so on...

I've had this pack for over a year now and I can tell you it's my number one pack and number two possession (the first one being my wallet).

My favorite feature in the lat-lock is it's expandibility, from a slim travel bag to a bug-out bag, it's a truly great feature!

The constriction strapps are just as great,  keeping everything from shifting and moving they are one of the most important elements of this high tec pack.

After traveling through four countries the only thing that looks damaged (not really but it looks like it) is the back inside lip just below the zipper.  The lip's material below the zipper started seperating into strips but that just takes away from it's looks inside (not it's workings).

Overall great backpack! I would recommend it to anyone doing PK,  running or just in need of a great pack!

4.9/5 rating




http://theruncommuter.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/LatLock-E70.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment