Saturday, August 31, 2013

JLAB JBuds J4M - review

Great set: seven rubber tips, case, earbuds.

The good:solid silicone like rubber, very sound proof, tangle proof, strong case, loud and clear.

The bad:no volume control on the earbud itself - didn't expect there to be one, but it is a negative.



Notes: the gray smoke color is awesome.   I had them tested by my musician friend who said they were as good as his custom molded three hundred buck bose buds.

 Great pair of buds and they really are as strong as they seem, I stopped hearing any sound from the left one and got mad because I loved these buds!  So I swung them at objects to unclog them and so it went for a month. I eventually took the bud off and the metal grating and discovered it was plugged with wax I removed it reassembled the buds and they worked as if they were never abused!!!  

4.9/5 rating

http://www.jlabaudio.com/Products/Earbuds-with-Mic/JBuds-J4M/282

No comments:

Post a Comment